We are currently seeking a high caliber Document Controller to work in Calgary for one of the world’s leading engineering, procurement and construction companies.
The successful candidate will work with the document management services team, procurement team and project team in managing vendor documents, focusing on client and project expectations and needs and utilizing quality assurance.
• Ensure codes and standards (both legislated and customer-specific) are being met.
• Adhere to and understand the Company Health Safety and Environmental Manual.
• Follow and understand the Company policies and procedures.
• Manage all Vendor Documents & Document Squads Checks,
• PO Issuance, Expediting Document Schedule, Document Circulation through to Document Close Out.
• Support Document Management, Procurement and Project teams throughout projects lifecycle.
• Work with client DC/Procurement/Vendors to ensure deliverables are satisfactory per required standards.
• Follow and understand Client's policies, standards and procedures.
• Other project related duties as required.
• Prefer Vendor Document Management experience
• It is beneficial to have at least 5 years experience working with operating facilities, owner organizations, and/or EPCM firms
• Ability to communicate clearly and effectively: written, spoken, and interpersonal
• Ability to organize and plan: computer literacy, time management, project planning and project deliverables
• Ability to multitask, in both capacities of handling multiple jobs/projects, and be able to carry out multiple tasks and scalability within each project
• Must be a self starter, motivated and detail oriented
• Must be growth orientated (both personal, and company growth focused)
• Should approach things in a positive manner and be a team player
• Should be available for full time (40 hrs/wk)
• A thorough knowledge of engineering vendor records management practices & procedures, as well as electronic Document Management Systems.
To apply for this opportunity email your resume to email@example.com
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for interviews will be contacted. TRS is an equal opportunity company.
TRS Staffing Solutions (Canada) Inc. specializes in supplying engineers, designers, project managers, and other technical and professional services personnel to a broad spectrum of industries worldwide.